This Wednesday, J.D. Power and DealerRater announced they will be joining forces to speed up customer reviews for auto dealers. They will be merging data from Automotive Consumer Insights with dealer reviews. Combining actual dealer reviews with customer survey data means auto shoppers can get all the information they need from one place.
What You Need to Know
- The combined data means your dealership gets feedback faster, in an easy-to-read package.
- You will be able to analyze your dealer reputation directly from DealerRater.
- This will make reading reviews easier for car dealerships!
Why Does DealerRater Matter?
- Over 9.5 million auto shoppers are posting reviews on the DealerRater site.
- Positive dealer reviews give car shoppers more confidence to shop at your dealership.
- Reviews are good for SEO and help your website rank higher.
Want to know more about dealer reviews? Check out our blog series:
What They Had to Say
"We are excited to work with DealerRater to provide automakers and dealers with fast and comprehensive insights delivered through our new industry-leading online reporting platform." – Mike Battaglia, Senior Director of Automotive Retail, J. D. Power and Associates.
"Our consumer-written reviews serve many purposes, which includes helping consumers find the best place to buy a car and enabling dealers to understand what their customers are looking for in the car-shopping experience." – Chip Grueter, founder and chief technology architect of DealerRater.